This new version adds more functionality to Advantage VBM including:
- Users can now create Compressed (ZIP) Documents directly from Advantage VBM.
- A Temporary Package is now available on the Packages tab drop down list to allow users to compile and work with a set of Documents for temporary purposes.
- Documents can be tagged and sent to a Package from the RFS Explorer Documents and Favorites tabs using the new Send To > Package selection on the Document List pop-up menu. The user can either send documents to a new Package, a Temporary Package or a selected version of an existing Package.
- Selected documents can be converted to .PDF format when saving as or sending tagged Documents from a Package.
- Certificates can be customised for a specific Job.
- Any User can be given special permission to access all available Jobs without having to be added as a resource on each Job.
- Support is now provided for Advantage VBM integration with Microsoft Office 2013.